- 2021. Desvignes-Gleizes C et al. - Review of COVID-19-Related Clinical Outcome Assessments (COAS) to Support the Development of an Effective Treatment of COVID-19 .
- 2018. Svedbom A et al. - Quality of life after hip, vertebral, and distal forearm fragility fractures measured using the EQ-5D-3L, EQ-VAS, and time-trade-off: Results from the ICUROS.
- 2016. Martinez F et al. - Scoring and psychometric validation of the ‘Determinants of Intentions to Vaccinate’ (DIVA©) questionnaire.
- 2012. Breuil V et al. - Validation of the adherence evaluation of osteoporosis treatment (ADEOS) questionnaire for osteoporotic post-menopausal women.
- 2010. Le Gal M et al. - Linguistic validation of six patient-reported outcomes instruments into 12 languages for patients with fibromyalgia.
- 2009. Chevat C et al. - Development and psychometric validation of a self-administered questionnaire assessing the acceptance of influenza vaccination: the Vaccinees’ Perception of Injection (VAPI©) questionnaire.
- 2009. Spire B et al. - Simplification and first validation of a short battery of patient questionnaires for clinical management of HIV-infected patients: The HIV-SQUAD (Symptom QUality of life ADherence) questionnaire®.
- 2005. Acquadro C et al. - Linguistic validation of the Cardiff Wound Impact Schedule into French, German and US English.
2003. Acquadro C et al. - Quality of life in multiple sclerosis: Translation in French Canadian of the MSQoL-54