Mapi Research Trust Announces New Distribution Partnership with the Center for Environmental Therapeutics
Mapi Research Trust (MRT) is excited to announce a new partnership with the Center for Environmental Therapeutics (CET) for the distribution of its scales. The CET is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to education and research on new environmental therapies. The Center is comprised of a multidisciplinary team of researchers and clinicians with expertise in mental health, ophthalmology and optical physics, lighting engineering, biochemistry and physiology.
MRT will manage the licensing, distribution, and coordination and development of translations and electronic versions of the CET’s scales. These scales include the following:
- DIAD – Diagnostic Interview for Atypical Depression
- SIGH-ADS – Structured Interview Guide for the Hamilton Depression Rating Scale with Atypical Depression Supplement
- SIGH-SAD – Structured Interview Guide for the Hamilton Depression Rating Scale – Seasonal Affective Disorder
- HIGH-C – Hypomania Interview Guide (Including Hyperthymia) – Current Assessment
- HIGH-R – Hypomania Interview Guide (Including Hyperthymia) – Retrospective Assessment
- MEQ-REV – Morningness-Eveningness Questionnaire, Revised
These instruments provide state-of-the-art structured interviews for clinicians to rate the severity of depression (including atypical symptoms) and hypomania, and self-rating versions for patients to complete for clinician review.
The SIGH-ADS, which includes 8 items focused on atypical depressive symptoms formulated at the U.S. National Institute of Mental Health, has been adopted in more than 70 research studies. In an online, interactive form of the MEQ-REV, over 2 million people have used the AutoMEQ on CET’s website to self-assess circadian rhythm phase as a guide for scheduling sleep and chronotherapy.
To access CET’s instruments, please submit a request through MRT’s ePROVIDE platform.