The ePROVIDETM service offered by Mapi Research Trust is the scientific community’s foremost destination for Clinical Outcome Assessment (COA) and Patient-Reported Outcomes (PRO) data.
ePROVIDETM gives you direct access to Mapi Research Trust’s exclusive COA resources. This includes PROQOLIDTM, the quality of life instrument database, and PROLabelsTM, a marketing authorization and labeling claims database.
The success of Patient-Centered Outcomes (PCO) Research depends a great deal on the choice of appropriate COAs.
Questionnaires should be selected by the domains they measure as well as the populations and pathologies for which they were designed and validated. Such practical issues as the availability of different translations, copyrights, and access to instruments are also important considerations.
To aid you in finding the questionnaire that is right for your study, Mapi Research Trust created the PROQOLIDTM database in 2002. It has grown exponentially over the years and today more than 1,000 COAs are comprehensively described, providing its users with two levels of information access:
- Full name of questionnaire & its acronym
- Population for intended use
- Instrument type
- Administration mode
- Number of items
- Recall / Observation period
- Mapi Catalogue of licensed COAs
- Review copies of original instruments
- Review copies of translations
- Review copies of user manuals
- Contact information on instruments
- Copyright ownership
- Domains covered
- Scoring information
- Content validity documentation
- Measurement properties
- Bibliographic references
- List of existing translations
- Used to obtain a PRO Claim
- Citation in FDA / EMA Guidelines
What makes PROQOLIDTM special
Ensuring the information found in the PROQOLIDTM database is not only accurate but also up to date, our staff works in close collaboration with the COA developers before publishing any information online.
Putting PROQOLIDTM to work
To subscribe to PROQOLIDTM, please visit ePROVIDETM
Today, more than ever before, there is great interest in the wording and types of COAs contained within product labels approved by major health authorities.
How PROLABELSTM works
A dedicated team at Mapi Research Trust has reviewed all drug marketing authorizations available since 1995 on the European Medicines Agency’s (EMA) website, and all New Drug and Biological Approvals (i.e., NMEs, BLAs, revisions, and efficacy supplements) on the US Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) website.
What you’ll learn on PROLABELSTM
For each product with a successful PRO Labeling Claim, you’ll find:
- Full detail and agency information on labeling claim
- Study design and endpoints
- COAs used and available information on them
Our user-friendly advanced search engine allows you to search by:
- Therapeutic area / indication
- COA concepts
- Study endpoints
- COAs (list of all COAs used in a successful labeling claim)
- Marketing authorization holder
- Source agency
- Date of approval/date of claim
- FDA division and SEALD involvement
- Keyword search
Our on-going reviews include all drug approvals, revisions, and withdrawals with weekly updates throughout the year.
Annual subscriptions access
To learn more, visit ePROVIDETM