- This event has passed.
An Author Webinar on the PDSS2 Questionnaire
March 22, 2017
An Author Webinar on the Parkinson’s Disease Sleep Scale – Second Version (PDSS-2) Patient-Reported Outcome Health Research Questionnaire
Dr. Claudia Trenkwalder –
Co-Author of the PDSS-2, University Professor, Medical Director
The PDSS-2 is a revised version of the Parkinson’s Disease Sleep Scale (PDSS). Its objective is to characterise and quantify the various aspects of nocturnal sleep problems in Parkinson’s disease (PD).
- Developed in: 2010
- Authors: Chaudhuri K Ray; Trenkwalder Claudia
- Copyright: PDSS-2 © Ray Chaudhuri, Claudia Trenkwalder 2010. All Rights Reserved.
- Therapeutic area: Nervous System Diseases
- Therapeutic indication: Parkinson Disease
- Type of Clinical Outcome Assessment (COA): PRO
- Original language(s): English for the UK, German for Germany
Who should attend:
Clinicians, Clinical Research Managers, Academics, Authors, Universities, Students
* Register now: